POPAmoda

Friday, October 7, 2011

Spectacular!

http://www.chanel.com/fashion/5-spring-summer-2012-ready-to-wear-chanel-fashion-show-26,0#5- spring-summer-2012-ready-to-wear-chanel-fashion-show-26,0

Posted by Marina Rahlin at 8:47 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Sea of Shoes
  • the glamourai

רשומות פופולריות

  • Fall trend: Loafers!
    Another cool "Manly" trend! I like it, I think its edgy and modern. The trend has been "in" for a while and this seaso...
  • Gaultier's Muse
    Can you guess from the pics above who's the muse? That's right, it's Amy Winehouse! I think it was a great idea to use her ...
  • Modern Muses: Alison Mosshart
                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hniPVDz12bc                             I love the kills and es...
  • Melanie Laurent
    I saw Beginners last night and I loved it. Melanie Laurent's acting is so moving and adorable. I also love her style, it's roma...
  • Too many on the dance floor
                        I was at a party on the weekend and this song came to mind, Haha:                                       http://www.yo...
  • kids editorial?
    What do you think? the editorial is well done and not too tacky but still, I think there is something disturbing about it.
  • Always obsessing: Wedges!
                                               I think wedges are much sexier than heels.
  • The young (really young) Kate Moss
    Kinda cool, no? Makes you feel that if you ever meet anyone that wants to be a model and they dont have that wow, unique quality, you can al...
  • The very Inspiring Designer Reem Acra
        I came across the talnted Reem Acra not too long ago and liked her designs. I started loving her creations when I saw the above speec...
  • We'r expanding!!
    POPAVINA is now being sold at Sense of fashion! We are we excited and this is the second online store we sell on. ( the first one is UStrend...

The Glamourai

  • http://http://kingdomofstyle.typepad.co.uk/
  • http://http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

Search This Blog

Facebook

  • Facebook

About POPAVINA

My photo
Marina Rahlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Welcome to POPAmoda!, the whimsical journal of POPAVINA's designer and creator Marina Rahlin. I post what I find inspiring and interesting. I admire when people take chances with fashion and even go over the top. I love to dress up and stand out in a crowd, and always have. When I see a bag that doesn't match the shoes, I ask myself what ever happened to "Matchy Matchy" elegance? I love to laugh and try to always have my "pink sunglasses" on. Popavina is very much inspired by vintage fashion, but non the less it is important for me to always search the newest trends, fabrics, sillouts and fashion world news. For me fashion tells an eclectic story and is all about not taking yourself or life too seriously. Thank you for taking interest in POPAVINA's world.
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger
Simple theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (28)
    • ►  05/06 - 05/13 (1)
    • ►  04/22 - 04/29 (3)
    • ►  04/08 - 04/15 (2)
    • ►  03/18 - 03/25 (1)
    • ►  03/11 - 03/18 (1)
    • ►  03/04 - 03/11 (2)
    • ►  02/26 - 03/04 (2)
    • ►  02/19 - 02/26 (1)
    • ►  02/12 - 02/19 (1)
    • ►  02/05 - 02/12 (2)
    • ►  01/29 - 02/05 (3)
    • ►  01/22 - 01/29 (2)
    • ►  01/15 - 01/22 (2)
    • ►  01/08 - 01/15 (2)
    • ►  01/01 - 01/08 (3)
  • ▼  2011 (133)
    • ►  12/25 - 01/01 (2)
    • ►  12/18 - 12/25 (3)
    • ►  12/11 - 12/18 (1)
    • ►  12/04 - 12/11 (2)
    • ►  11/27 - 12/04 (3)
    • ►  11/20 - 11/27 (2)
    • ►  11/13 - 11/20 (2)
    • ►  11/06 - 11/13 (4)
    • ►  10/30 - 11/06 (3)
    • ►  10/23 - 10/30 (5)
    • ►  10/16 - 10/23 (2)
    • ►  10/09 - 10/16 (6)
    • ▼  10/02 - 10/09 (3)
      • Spectacular!
      • Quote of the day
      • Kym Douglas
    • ►  09/11 - 09/18 (3)
    • ►  09/04 - 09/11 (3)
    • ►  08/28 - 09/04 (7)
    • ►  08/21 - 08/28 (3)
    • ►  08/14 - 08/21 (2)
    • ►  08/07 - 08/14 (1)
    • ►  07/31 - 08/07 (5)
    • ►  07/24 - 07/31 (3)
    • ►  07/17 - 07/24 (5)
    • ►  07/10 - 07/17 (6)
    • ►  07/03 - 07/10 (7)
    • ►  06/26 - 07/03 (6)
    • ►  06/19 - 06/26 (8)
    • ►  06/12 - 06/19 (9)
    • ►  06/05 - 06/12 (8)
    • ►  05/29 - 06/05 (9)
    • ►  05/22 - 05/29 (10)